What and Where?
Lost Picnic will be held in the Loch Avenue South Area, Centennial Park 23 March, 2014 from 12:00pm – 8:00pm. Loch Avenue South Area is situated in the centre of Centennial Park and has a backdrop of the beautiful Pine Grove. Download the Centennial map for directions https://www.centennialparklands.com.au/home/maps
What are prohibited items?
- Any illicit substances.
- Dangerous and, quite frankly, uncool behaviour like moshing, climbing, crowd surfing or stage diving. Don’t risk being ejected from the festival.
- Any unsealed drink containers.
- Cooking equipment, BBQ’s, flares, sparklers – nothing flammable.
- Anything that may be used as a weapon.
- Alcohol, non alcoholic drinks – this includes juice, soft drinks, sports drinks – Lost Picnic is a licensed event, alcohol is available for purchase at all venues.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Aerosols, sunshades and tables.
- Umbrellas, even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
- Glass – this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- Professional cameras (including SLR’s & any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment.
- Pets (other than guide dogs)
There will be a security check at the gate and prohibited items will be confiscated.
Finely Tuned Productions Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for confiscated items.
What can I bring?
- Deck/camping chair & rug for the General Admission area.
- Food – there is a selection of food available for purchase.
- Centennial Park some sloped and uneven areas. Wear sensible footwear / gumboots for wet weather.
- Bring sunscreen and a hat!
Can I bring my camera or sound and video recording equipment?
Smart phones, small point and shoot cameras are permitted but professional cameras and video and recording equipment are not.
Generally, cameras with powerful zoom lenses or detachable lenses in a carry case are not allowed. We can’t judge that beforehand. It’s up to security staff on the day, and debate will not be entered into. Unauthorized or prohibited photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
Media and professional photographers must arrange accreditation through email@example.com
Can I bring my own alcohol?
You are not permitted to bring alcohol into Lost Picnic. This is a licensed event. Alcohol is available for purchase.
Can I bring my own food
Yes, you can bring your own food with you and there will be a small amount of hampers available to purchase on the day.
Can I bring the kids?
Kids under the age of 12 can enter free of charge in the General Admission area - no ticket required. Kids aged 12 and over will be charged full price for General Admission tickets. A ticket-holding parent or legal guardian must accompany persons under 18 at all times.
For parents considering bringing a baby to Lost Picnic - bringing your baby is entirely up to you, however not recommended, for both the child’s wellbeing and safety, and your enjoyment of the show.
Is First Aid available
Yes. Please ask Security, Event staff or First Aid officers for help. Please consider others as well as your own safety. If someone is in need of medical attention please let Security, Event staff or First Aid know so they can help.
Are pass outs available?
What if it rains?
If it does rain the show will go ahead unless conditions are deemed to be dangerous. If an event does not go ahead due to this reason, patrons will receive a full refund from point of purchase. If the forecast is for even the possibility of rain bring good quality raincoats and suitable footwear.
The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. Attendees should check this website BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
Where is Lost Property?
If you find or lose something – please go to the merchandise shop.
Will the program times or artists be likely to change?
Occasionally changes occur that are out of our control. Scheduled performance times and artist line-ups are subject to change. No refund will be offered in these circumstances.
Will tickets be available at the gate?
If Lost Picnic is not sold out prior to the show date, Yes tickets will be available on the door
Can lost tickets be replaced?
No. Once the ticket sale is processed the purchase is final. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash, as they are irreplaceable.
Can we have a lot of fun and have a great day with your friends?
How do I get there?
Centennial Parklands is just minutes from the Sydney CBD and easily accessible by public or private transport.
Find out how to get to the Parklands by:
If you are coming to the Moore Park sporting and entertainment precinct, find out about: